Life is busy!
GoodLabz helps you order labs
from the comfort of your home
or on the go, all while saving $$$.
Easy & Affordable Labs:
With 24/7 access to your patient portal, you can order tests, review prior results, or submit a question from wherever you are, on most digital web-enabled devices.
GoodLabz offers a wide range of custom lab tests at up to 80% pricing discounts compared to other lab service and medical providers.
- Yearly Panel:
- This panel is a perfect general checkup panel and includes the most common tests performed by physicians across the county. It includes your blood electrolytes like potassium and sodium, liver function, kidney function, blood counts like white and red cells to see if you are anemic, a basic cholesterol level, thyroid screen, and diabetic screening test. (Test with a “*” below are all part of this panel)
- Covid-19 HOME Antibody
- This test checks for covid-19 antibodies. Whether you have recovered from covid or received the vaccine, your body likely has antibodies that can be detected. Home collection will be sent to your home and then returned to the lab with results uploaded into your GoodLabz portal once processed.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)*
- This is a simple test that checks your white blood cell counts (immune cells) your platelets levels (needed for normal blood clotting), and red blood cells (carry oxygen). Abnormal levels can be early indicators of a medical problem.
- Cholesterol Panel (Lipid)*
- This test checks for your various types of cholesterols and fat that circulates in your blood. HDL, LDL, VLDL, Triglycerides are all tested and various types of cholesterol are all tested. Elevated levels might increase your risk for a heart attack or stroke.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)*
- This test includes your blood electrolytes like potassium and sodium, liver function, and kidney function. Abnormal electrolytes can cause your heart to beat incorrectly, mental confusion, body fatigue. An imbalance can be caused from dehydration, diarrhea, or a kidney problem.
- Diabetic Test (A1C)*
- This test is the gold standard diabetic test because it is calculated from the average sugar level over the last 3 month time period. Routine checks will help you detect an early sugar problem.
- Thyroid Function*
- This test for the TSH, or thyroid stimulating hormone. TSH is an indicator of your overall thyroid function and can be abnormal if your body is making too much or too little thyroid hormone. Your thyroid is responsible for overall wellbeing, weight regulation, sleep, mood, and metabolism.
- Drug Screen
- “9 Panel” is a common and comprehensive screening test that includes the following substances: Methadone, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Benzodiazepines, Phencyclidine, Amphetamines, Opiates, Cannabinoid, Propoxyphene.
- OTHER TESTS: (Email us if you need something that is not listed)
- Iron, TIBC and Ferritin
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pregnancy Test
- Vitamin B12 and Folate
Many more tests available.
Whether you’re concerned about your Covid safety or need to access your overall health
to prepare for a lifestyle change, GoodLabz provides diagnostic tests when needed.
We can even handle food allergy screening and almost any other medical concern.